Mr. Ashok Kumar Jain
- A dedicated experience of 40 years in BHEL in Engineering & Quality Management and as Strategic Planner at Corporate level . Superannuated as Executive Director , Corporate Quality from BHEL
- Author of best practices at Construction, Erection and Commissioning of Thermal power stations .
- Successfully led BHEL Haridwar to achieve CII-EXIM Bank Prize (National Award for Total Quality) and Haridwar being the first Public Sector Undertaking to achieve this distinction.
- Propounded new Quality concepts like ‘Quality through Measurement (QTM) , Quality At Doorstep, Enabler driven Balanced Score card, Corporate Excellence matrix ( CEM ), Culture of Excellence ( CoE) and many others.
- Presented 26 papers at various International and National conferences at USA, Japan, China, Sweden etc
- Led company-wide movement in Six-Sigma, Benchmarking, Process Mapping, Quality at Doorstep, Kaizen, OEE, Quality Circles resulting in more than 12,000 improvement projects at BHEL
- Presently serving Quality Council of India as Principal Advisor. Developing systems for accreditation for Vocational Training providers, Assessing Bodies and DGET field Institutes.