Short Term Training Programmes
Capacity Building and Human Resource Development in Food Processing Sector
NIFTEM Skill Development Division is conducting Short Term Training Programmes in pursuit of its strategic goals of Capacity Building and Human Resource Development in Food Processing Sector as well as associated stakeholders. The following training programmes are scheduled during the year of 2015.
These training programs will be highly useful for
- Industry Entrepreneurs
- Laboratory personnel
- Certification/inspection bodies engaged in auditing
- Accreditation bodies
- Policy & decision makers
- Representatives of Small and Medium Enterprises in food processing & other related sectors
- Associated stakeholders, Industry representatives, Academicians, Students,
- Self help groups
- Micro & Medium entrepreneur
- Quality Managers, Technical Managers, Officers, Supervisors, Technical Staff
- Government agencies/regulators
- The above training programmes will be organized at NIFTEM Campus, Kundli (Delhi-NCR), just on the outskirts of Delhi.
- Only 25 participants will be admitted to each course on first cum first serve basis.
- The participants are requested to register for the desired course with concerned Course Coordinator/ Knowledge Partner (Quality Council of India), by submitting an all inclusive fees (as mentioned above) in form of a Demand Draft in favour of "NIFTEM" payable at Kundli Branch, Sonepat (Haryana) on or before the last date as mentioned against each programme.
- The duly filled-in Registration Forms may please be forwarded to Dr. Manish Pande, Joint Advisor, Quality Council of India (on the address as mentioned above). However, registrations will only be confirmed on receipt of Demand Draft.
- A soft copy of the completed Registration Form may also be forwarded to Sh. Anirudh Singh (DGM) NIFTEM firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Details of training programmes are also available at NIFTEM's website “www.niftem.ac.in”
For any further details please contact:
- Dr. Manish Pande, Joint Director
Quality Council of India (QCI)
2nd Floor, Institution of Engineers Building
2, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi - 110 002, India