Payment Terms and Conditions
A. Common Terms:
- Payment is applicable only at Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Our Terms are payment in full before procurement.
- From 1st April 2012, Organizations making payment to QCI are requested to add Service Tax Charge @ 12.36% on the fees mentioned. Fees received without Service Tax will not accepted.
- For Online Bank transfer: Kindly collect the following information for direct banking payment.
Account Name: Quality Council of India
A/C No. : 00031110004352
Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
Address of Bank: 4-3/4, SURYA KIRAN BUILDING, 19- KASTURBA GANDI MARG, NEW DELHI 110001
Branch Name: SURYA KIRAN
Code / MICR Code: 110240001
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: HDFC0000003
- For Cash payment: kindly make the payment at Accounts, Quality Council of India Institution of Engineers Building, IIndFloor, 2 - Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002, India.
- For cheque/draft: kindly make local cheque/draft in favour Quality Council of India payable at Delhi.
- The payment are to be made under three different category
- Online charge back for paid amount via online transaction is not acceptable.
- Kindly contact Mr. Yogesh Shrivastava or mail at email@example.com for any fraud claim or accidental online payment submission. The payment will refund only after cause clarification to board and verification by the board.
- The refund on transaction will be done on same account from which the transaction will process. Note : If the payment made via credit / debit card, the refund is done to the applicant account by default. In case the payer want to debit the amount on same card holder name, he has to provide a saperate request letter to Accounts department of QCI.
B. Certification/Registration Terms:
- New/renewal of registration/certification is confirmed only after full and final payment corresponds to fee structure.
- Refund is done on request by a formal mail to the director of corresponding department.
- No refund is applicable after registration/certification or renewal confirmation.
- The information and limits of information of certification/registration will provide on website after confirmation of acquirer.
- Refund on withdrawal is set in correspondence to the condition given in criteria of corresponding certification/registration. Please refer A.8, A.9 & A.10
- A nominal transaction charge will be deducted on any refund.
C. Event Registration/Enrolment:
- The registration/enrolment to an event or programme or sets of programmes is confirmed only after full and final payment verifying the enrolment criteria and target audience.
- The amount once paid in non refundable but can transferable.
- The information and limits of information of registration/enrolment is kept personal and require on for communication between QCI and user.
D. Product Terms:
- Once any product like standards, registration form, newsletters etc. which are not free are purchased, the amount is not refundable.
- For online purchase the charge back can only be applicable before the date to dispatch or you have to follow the point no. A.8 to D.10.
- For cash/cheque: refund is applicable after board decision.