The National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) certifies auditors & the training courses for such auditors, which meet the Board's criteria and provides a mechanism for international recognition of these certifications.
The main objectives of NABET are :
- To set and maintain criteria for the registration of personnel in the practice and assessment of Quality & Environment Management Systems
- To evaluate and register auditors and professionals
- To set and maintain criteria for and to endorse training courses for personnel engaged in the auditing of Quality & Environment Management Systems
- To publish the list of Certified Personnel, endorsed training courses and approved training organisations
- To closely cooperate with Registration Board for Certification Bodies to get feedback and anticipate requirements on training needs
- To seek international recognition
The Board offers registration services for Personnel and Training Courses in line with international requirements. With the growing needs of competent personnel and credible training courses in various industry sectors, NABET has been rapidly expanding its scope of services to cater to the needs of the industry.